As a RCMP Civilian member of our union, you will benefit from a number of key advantages including: top-notch negotiators, research staff and analysts, and representation at every step of the bargaining and grievance process. We advocate for our members to protect high quality jobs. We’re better together!
As you transition to PIPSC membership, the best way to get the latest news is to sign up for email updates. We will post regular updates on this page and our transition team is available to help answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to the following Occupational Groups joining us:
- Commerce and Purchasing (SPS-COM)
- Computer Personnel (SPS-CP)
- Forensic Laboratory and Identification, Forensic Science Laboratory Specialist (FLI-FSLS)
- Electronics Engineer and Architecture (SPS-EE)
- Research Scientist (SE-RES)
- Chaplain (SPS-CHP)
- Health Nursing (SPS-HN)
Please revisit this page frequently for the last news and updates.