Québec City Chapter, Retired Members Guild
Subject: Invitation to Your RMG’s 2018 Annual General Meeting
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
On behalf of your Executive, I am pleased to invite you to the 2018 Annual General Meeting of the Québec City Chapter of the Retired Members Guild. The meeting will take place on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 starting at 11 a.m. at Le Rascal restaurant, located at 5050 Wilfrid-Hamel Boulevard, in Québec City. See the meeting agenda below and the attached draft minutes of the 2017 AGM.
A meal will be served at the event. For reservation purposes, we ask that you confirm your attendance no later than Monday, October 15, 2018 by sending an email to our Secretary-Treasurer, Madeleine Lapointe, at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling her at 418-626-5613.
Don’t miss this opportunity to see the dynamism of your Executive and to share your concerns, ideas and comments. Always remember that we need you to show your support so that the RMG’s endeavours to defend your rights will not lose their impact in dealing with PIPSC and the federal government. The Executive thanks you for your attention and hopes to have the pleasure of seeing you at our table on October 24.
Jean-Pierre Morency, President
- Call to order
- Approval of the agenda
- Approval of the minutes of the 2017 AGM (October 10, 2017)
- Business arising from the minutes
- President’s report
- Treasurer’s report (Madeleine Lapointe)
- Quebec Regional Representative’s report (Élie Ahad)
- Quebec Regional Director’s update (Yvon Brodeur)
- Québec City Branch Representative’s report
- Presentation on the new travel insurance by PIPSC’s Service Plus
- Other business