The NFB Group executive is seeking nominations for the following positions:
- President – 18 months
- Vice-president – 36 months
- Secretary – 36 months
- Treasurer – 18 months
- Member-at-large – 18 months
- Member-at-large – 36 months
Submit your nomination by November 15, 2021 using the form below.
Members are encouraged to participate in this union leadership opportunity, especially if they identify as a member of an equity-seeking group.
The nomination and election process is governed by our bylaws.
Here is a summary of the process:
- Nominations must be supported by at least 2 Group members
- The Elections Committee will review the nominations to make sure nominees are eligible
- If necessary, the Elections Committee will hold a vote
As a member of the group executive, your role is to:
- Further the professional interests of the members
- Protect the status and standards of our profession
- Represent the views of the members on matters affecting them
- Ensure that the interests of the Group are represented in all proceedings of the employer and of the union
This is a voluntary role.