We are celebrating big wins at the central bargaining table!
You give your best in your workplace and to your family, each and every day. We went into these negotiations to get a central agreement that acknowledges and supports this – and we got results.
Groups AV, NR, RE, SH, SP, CNRC (LS, IR, RO-RCO, TR), CRA (AFS), OSFI, CNSC (NUREG), NEB and NFB have negotiated and ratified new collective agreements. Some groups continue their important work at the bargaining table. We stand together in solidarity for a fair deal for every PIPSC member.
Major Central Bargaining wins:
- A base wage increase of 7% for all groups over the next 4 years — in addition to the wage increase negotiated at your group’s table
- Parental leave top-up expanded by five weeks when both parents work for the federal public service
- A historic win of 10 paid days of leave for survivors and victims of domestic violence
- Each member with a ratified contract will receive a $400 compensation for the extended implementation of this new contract
- Language on harassment that for the first time in the Canadian public service enshrines the right of a worker to a workplace free of harassment and violence
- PIPSC collaboration with Treasury Board to replace Phoenix is secured
- Members returning to work from parental leave will no longer be obligated to repay top-up if they move between departments and agencies for a new role
- If you are owed retroactive pay and you do not receive it within 180 days compensation of $50 will be awarded on day 181 and again every 90 days to a maximum of $450
Download materials below to promote the Do Better ratification campaign in your workplace: